Call for Committee Nominations
Would you like to be more actively involved in shaping or leading discussions across the catchment management industry?
Nominations are NOW OPEN! More details on the committee structure, and the nomination form, can be found HERE. Please note nominations will close at 6pm on 6th June.
Our committee members help bring together a community of professionals and students to engage in new discussions, share knowledge and advance practice in catchment and river management.
We strongly encourage nominations from members who are excited to:
- Lead the growth of the RBMS and our program of events and communications across Australia
- Organise and hosting forums to present and discuss the environmental, social and economic drivers of catchment and river management, including the 10th Australian Stream Management Conference
- Promote a pragmatic, evidence-based approach to catchment and river management
- Provide a balanced and representative voice for the RBMS in the setting of policy for catchment and river management
- Make new connections and sharing knowledge within the RBMS and partner organisations